Can You recommend any sofware?
Dear Neighbor ;
If you need a software by which you can calculate any Low Voltage Networke, from my experiance by using many of them, I suggest the software done by ” Schneider Electric ” that called ” Ecodial … ” where there's many version and the very good one in ” Ecodial 3.38 International ” & the new version ” Ecodial 4.1 Int “.
The advatages of this software after calculation are :
– You will have all values like : Ib for loads, Isc3max, Isc1max, Isc1min, If at any points of the installation.
– You will have the average Cos φ1 for all loads before compensation.
– You can add the capacitors bank, and the software calculate the the needed power for these capacitors to achieve Cos φ2 after compemsation.
– You have all values of the viltage drop at any points of network.
– The needed section of cables that should be used for all loads, where the software can calculate also the Thermal Stress of cables.
– The software can do the choice of Circuit Breakers to realize the ” Discrimination ” & ” Cascading “.
– You will have the values od adjustement for all circuit breakers that should be sone if they are adjustables.
– The software is able to do the choice for the Contactors, Motor Circuit Breakers, Variable Speed Drives, & the Soft Starters.
Rem. : The version 3.38 is Free on the Website of Schneider Electric.