I have 200kVA, 3-phase 4 wire hermetically sealed power transformer with voltage rating of 13.8kV/400/220/110V. I want to use it in road & street lighting application.
My load characteristics are:
1. total lighting poles are 255, where one pole have only one luminaire (lamp).
2. power rating of one pole (luminaire) is 400 watts.
3. so total power of full load is k-watts.
4. HV used in the system is 13.8kV
5. LV output from transformer is 400/220/110 V
I want to calculate total (3-phase) current, current through one phase. And also want to know that how voltage drop affect my length of transmission (load) cable. I mean for how much length can i install the cable to transmit the power to the load. where the average distance between the consecutive poles is 50m.