I am trekking remote villages. I am carrying induction heater for my cooking. I am facing a problem. The moment I switch on the watt shows 1200. Before I could do anything the fuse of the house goes off. In one house I installed the switch which trips in case of voltage goes high. Result the fuse from the pol went off. Electrical engineers of the dept advised me not to use it.
The stove is very very useful for me. Can any one give me a suggestion how to beat the problem. Is theri any stabiliser available which will recharge a battery that will supply current to the 2000 watt heater for 10 to 20 30 mts in a day but will draw say 100 to 200 watt from the mains to recharge the battery remaining 23 hrs. If such is not available can it be fabricated.
I am trying to introduce remote village tourism. This apparatus will be helpful to the places where electric supply is low volt.