I have listed here 5 major benefits for Building Facility Managers who would participate to a web community for sharing experience with peers:
1. Share energy savings good practices
2. Get tips on how to best use the system and solve issues
3. Download dashboards and widgets, from the library the community would have built (think of Wikipedia open source projects, …)
4. Share information on energy regulation and standards
5. Create as a community an energy usage database and benchmark your own building
Is this vision already a reality in your environment? Why not sharing it with us then?
If not, do you agree that it would help the building facility manager to face their growing energy challenges?
Or would you find that type of community too intrusive for you and your company?