Home › Electrical Engineering Forum › General Discussion › Operator safety Motor Control Center solutions review › Re: Operator safety Motor Control Center solutions review
Good day, I am having problems to reply back to you on the blog, concerning your Questions.
I have installed in the last year 2 sets of Oken panels, one for a 90t/h cement mill and the other for a kiln bypass.
Two different aspects of which one was assembled in SA and the other in Europa.
1) European panel much higher workmanship.
2) The clips for opening the drawer front covers are of inferior quality.
3) Panels are expensive as they come from France.
4) Resetting of thermal protection is difficult.
5) Safety is high on these panels and they are well secured.