Re: Measuring current with ammeters

Home Electrical Engineering Forum General Discussion Measuring current with ammeters Re: Measuring current with ammeters


I have been trying to come up with a electrical problem I have and would like input from your bloggers.
I have a customer with a barn style sliding glass door (floating door). I require a electrical connection to the glass panel. This poses a problem as a door loop is not suitable and there is no door jamb to install a contact. The voltage is 50 Volts AC and about 15watts. I have looked into a inductive power transfer unit but only can find DC units. I would have to run a inverter on both sides of the IPT. If anyone knows of a sliding track system that carries voltage or a IPT that would be more suitable I would appreciate the input. Thanks