- 2016/06/24 at 12:58 am #16568
can you help me with books or any information to pass FE exam and how can i pass this exam ?2018/02/02 at 9:56 am #18748
Hi, I am a student and many students in our college prepare for this exam. The FE is graded on a pass/fail system. Since each test is a bit different. There isn’t a designated number of passing students for the exam.
Note the following tips will help you.
- Aptitude testing questions with one correct answer, that all students should be comfortable answers, but there will be many on the exam to introduce a time crunch.
- Numerical reasoning questions, that aren’t only designed to mathematical ability, but your ability to use data as a tool to solve problems. Don’t think tables of data … but think word problems that give some useful data and some irrelevant data.
- Mechanical & logical reasoning questions to test concepts like pattern recognition or logical rules that may be used in ethics as an example.
- Inductive reasoning questions in which all the answers are correct, but the student must choose the most correct.2018/06/01 at 6:49 am #19092
You need to study continuously The EIT/FE Exam HOW TO PASS ON YOUR FIRST TRY reference book which is developed by engineers. Apart from that go over to the past exam questions/answers. Planning is most important and makes yourself comfortable with each and every concept. Learn about instrumentation cable manufacturers and other important things about power cable or electricity.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.